Beti-X, the maker of CZST- Stewart, one of the most beautiful scenery you will find on X-Plane, have released CYBD Bella Coola for X-Plane 10 and 11.
CYBD – Bella Coola goes even further and is even more detailed. It comes with highly detailed textures, animated trees, volumetric grass, 3D people, the town of Bella Coola and Hagensborg. The scenery covers an area of over 275 sq km and is also one of the few for X-Plane 10 and 11 with the ability to switch to winter textures.
- Faithful replica of the real airport with HD buildings and pre-rendered ambient occlusion
- Airport surroundings with handcrafted ground imagery with a resolution of 2cm per pixel
- Surrounding photoscenery at a resolution of 50cm per pixel
- Hand placed 3D animated trees and other custom objects
- The architecture of the buildings fits in precisely with this location
- Winter version included
- 1GB of pure high-detailed fun