Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC) by PacSim is now available for FSX and Prepar3D.
KSLC is a major hub for Delta Air Lines, as well as SkyWest Airlines with nearly 300 daily departures. It is the fifteenth busiest airport in the US and 24th in the world by operations. The airport is currently going through major renovation to various concourses, parking areas, etc of the airport and is expected to be completed by 2020.
The package is a snapshot of its real-world counterpart taking into account various initial phases of real-world renovation. Although the product is a realistic representation of the current airport, it is still a work in progress. This means it will be continuously updated when there are new major changes to the real- world version.
It also includes Salt Lake City and the entire Wasatch valley suburbs beginning at Kaysville in the north to Lehi in the south.
- Salt City and suburbs;
- HD runway and apron/tarmac textures
- Custom vegetation, buildings; 3D grass throughout airport
- Color-corrected ground and water textures
- Accurate hand-placed autogen
- Night light effects and street lighting throughout the airport and surrounding areas
- Rotating beacons and receiver towers
- Static local ground service equipment, cars and planes
- AI ground vehicle conforms with real-world road grid
- Fully optimized for steady/smooth simulation experience
- Custom Configuration Panel to manage VAS and FPS resources
KSLC comes with SODE supported semi-animated and fully animated jetway system.