Vidan Design has released Billund X for FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and Prepar3D version 3.
The package is a highly detailed representation of Billund Airport (EKBI) located in central Jutland, Denmark. Billund is Denmark’s second largest airport after Copenhagen Airport (EKCH) and handles an average of more than two million passengers a year. It is also one of Denmark’s busiest air cargo hubs as well as a popular charter airline destination. Billund X features a large area of photo real ground scenery (60 cm./pixel), detailed models of airport buildings, animated airport vehicles and SODE animated jetways.
- Animated SODE jetways
- Custom modelled airport vehicles
- 60 cm/pixel aerial image covering approximately 50 km2
- Detailed models of airport buildings with photo realistic textures
- Animated airport vehicles and road traffic
- Custom vegetation, grass and trees
- City of Billund scenery (Legoland not included)