Drzewiecki Design have said its next project will be Seattle, WA.
- Large scenery area, from KPAE Paine Field to KSEA Tacoma (not included but fully compatible with T2G’s version)
- Detailed Seattle City model with plenty of landmarks, harbours, seaplane bases etc.
- Very detailed sceneries of 3 airports in the area – KPAE, KBFI and KRNT (they may become a separate product – this is not decided yet)
- Some amazing structures with Avatar-friendly interior modelling (Space Needle’s observation deck or Boeing Everett Factory Assembly Building for example)
- Extras like Microsoft HQ, photoreal Mount Rainier with 1/9 arc second mesh and much more
- Very advanced optimization and VAS management
According to the developer, the release date is expected to be this year.