Version 2 of Rio de Janeiro/Galeo International Airport (SBGL) is now available on x-plane.org.
The package is a highly detailed representation of Rio de Janeiro, home to the famouse ‘Christ the Redeemer’ statue that overlooks the city.
Features include updated runways and taxiways along with a new Pier South Terminal, boarding bridges and jetway textures. Various animations have also been added such as graound traffic and people and aircraft.
- New Floor and Layout Pier South
- New Layout Solo TPS1 / TPS2
- New Layout Patio Loads Terminal
- New Texture of the Patio Floor and Taxiways
- New Track Texture 15/33 and 10/28
- Added South Pier Solo Service.
- Patio Lighting Adjustment
- Performance Tuning
- Orthophoto textures and Occlusion environment
- The Christ the Redeemer statue is included in this scenery package
- Custom Runways, ground and taxiways textures
- 3D Grass, based on the lawn type found at Rio Airport
- Auto Gate Ready
- AutoGate Plugin by Marginal (included in the package)
- Using Ground Traffic by Marginal
- Modeled Underpass under runways M and N (Bridges)
- Customized Approach Lights Systems – ALS
- Night texture and HDR lighting
- Construction work on current expansion is included