Zinertek has released HD Virtual Cockpit textures for the Level-D 767. The package upgrades the virtual cockpit in the aircraft with new and sharper textures plus night lighting effects without affecting performance.
The company released updated textures for the FS2004 Level-D 767 several years ago, but this version has been built from the ground up and contains new day and night textures designed for the FSX and Prepar3D versions of the Level-D 767 only.
Note that all these new features are only for the virtual cockpit. The 2D cockpit panel will not see any changes.
- New high-definition textures for the virtual cockpit
- New flood lights inside the virtual cockpit
- Realistic night lightings effects
- New and more realistic virtual cockpit
- New EHSI and EICAS displays with realistic reflections
- Realistic windshield reflections
- New and more realistic GPWS callout sounds
- Compatible with the FSX and Prepar3D versions of the Level-D 767
- Frame rate friendly
Level-D and Flight One recently launched a Prepar3D v3 and Windows 10 compatibility update for the 767-300, giving the old bird a new lease of life. Click here for the story.