LOWS- Salzburg Airport W. A. Mozart is now available for X-Plane 11.
The package, by Digital Design, was developed for X-Plane 10 and released in June last year. The new version features X-Plane 11 specific technology such as PBR (Physically Based Rendering) airport buildings along with shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on terminal and other airport buildings
It comes with high-resolution photographic scenery near airport and city as well as manually placed autogen objects.
• New High resolution ground textures / Custom runway textures
• New Runway and taxiways reflection effect
• Custom apron, taxiway and runways lights
• High resolution building textures
• World Traffic and X-Life traffic compatible
• Optimized for performance
The real Salzurg
The airport, named after Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, is Austria’s largest regional hub and is situated in the heart of the Alps near the city centre of Salzburg, the fourth-largest city in Austria.