Aerosoft has released Dublin Airport (EIDW) for X-Plane.
The package is a representation of the airport as it is today, including the new Terminal 2, also known as Pier E.
The new version is X-Plane 11 compatible and uses features such as 3D spill lights and glass reflections. The taxiway network is compatible with ATC and AI aircraft.
Special effects include animated service and road traffic along with volumetric grass, moving jetways and marshallers (AutoGate plugin required).
• Compatible with X-Life
• Added 1,198 new HDR lights
• Replaced all 7,176 old parked cars with better X-Plane default cars
• Added 249 road segments for X-Plane’s road traffic
• Added 9,834 additional parked cars and 136 semi-trailers
• Fixed blurry ortho textures
• Added 30 missing buildings