Developed by Aeroproyecto, Cessna C172N package is a replica of the training aircraft used by a flying school in Miami, Florida. Like most of the school aircraft, it isn’t made to model a brand new machine, by the contrary it puts the simmer inside an typical aircraft used for training. It is aimed at the medium-level simmer up to a real pilot VFR/IFR practices in the Flight Simulator world and has been tested by a real C172N pilot. Consequently, the model has been optimised for high performance (FPS).
Every internal and external mechanism has been modelled with custom animations, while externally tie-down ropes and pitot cover have been included. Audio effects such as engine sounds, wheel roll and the stall horn have been recorded from the actual aircraft.
The cockpit comes with 3D gauges and two different avionics modes – one comes with a custom GPS. External cameras have been located to perform a complete external inspection.
The electrical system is modelled in detail with every circuit breaker affecting the relevant circuit, engine can fail or catch fire due to incorrect handling and you can extinguish the fire using the correct procedure. Additional system simulations include realistic combustion engine characteristics – a cold engine will be hard to start, carburettor icing and soiled spark plugs simulation. The propeller also bends when if it hits the ground and engine will be stopped.
• Optional rain drops effects on windshield
• Emergency and normal procedures available in 2D panels
• Opened doors will close at some airspeed
• Full crew and passengers with realistic weights and centre of gravity
• Elevator trimming airflow effects yoke feedback
• Nose wheel steering angle varies when differential brakes are applied
• Engine vibration is simulated, as well as flexible items like antennas.
Please note, this package is for FSX only.