The Flight Replicas collection includes ten variants, with nine different virtual cockpits, covering operations over the type’s entire history, from World War Two and commercial airliners to firefighting and cargo ops.
Features include accurate flight dynamics, working supercharger engine switch-over functions for high-altitude flight, functional autopilots, dual NAVCOM and (depending on VC) ADF radios, transponder, 2D GPS and animated pilots in external view.
Discover this iconic and aircraft, first flown in 1942 and still in operation in the 2000s. The package contains 10 variants covering operations over the type’s entire history. You will be able to experience every aspect of its amazing and hard-working history from World War II to the post-war commercial airlines, from military use around the world to firefighting, and even the extraordinary Carvair cargo variant developed in the 60s.
• C-54B Cargo
• SAAF (South African Air Force)
• Carvair (early)
• Carvair (late)
• Accurate flight dynamics, including flight planning charts
• Fully clickable and workable cockpits overall
• Operational supercharger engine switch-over functions for high-altitude flight
• Working standard and Sperry A-3 autopilots (depending on VC)
• Animated pilots (external view)
• Removable crew and passenger stairs
• Bump and spec mapping for realism
• Variety of paint schemes
• Full flight operations manual, accurate and derived from the original
Paint kits for the DC-4/C-54 and Carvair available to download (covers all models; general instructions included; requires Photoshop or equivalent: .psd files)