QualityWings has released released Hotfix 2 for the Ultimate 787 Collection, bringing the current version number to V1.0.2.
The latest update addresses a total of 48 items and does not only fix reported bugs but also incorporates changes based on the feedback provided on our support forum.
This hotfix does not address every single reported issue but it takes care of some high priority items on our way to Service Pack 1 and the P3Dv4 release.
There are two ways to update your 787.
Option A – update existing installation
An update installers is available that will update your current installation to v1.0.2.
Installed liveries will continue to work. In case you have FSFX “787 Immersion” installed, a reinstallation of that product will be required.
Option B – complete reinstallation
All full installers on the Flight1 product page and on the QualityWings website have been updated to the latest version.
If you decide to perform a full reinstallation, please first uninstall all liveries and then uninstall the 787. Then run the new installer as administrator.
All installers can also be found on the QualityWings website at http://www.qualitywingssim.com/installers.html
Hotfix 2 Changelog
• Random CTDs while weather radar is operating
• CTD when loading panelstate after loading saved flight
• Problems maintaining altitude when using FSUIPC
• A/T Speed mode is unable to hold airspeed at very high cruise altitudes
• Mach number cannot be changed in certain scenarios
• FLCH engagement selected speed logic
• Autopilot initially turns into opposite direction upon localizer capture
• ILS: frequency autotuning
• ILS: Runway course gets tuned even if localizer not intercepted yet
• ILS: unable to capture at high intercept angles
• Pressurization: Cabin alt descends below airport elevation at high altitude airports
• Fuel: center tank scavenge system
• Fuel flow and fuel tank quantity not affected by KGS option
• Arming spoilers using joystick axis
• FSUIPC assigned flap axis is reversed
• Inboard spoilers remain slightly extended after go around
• PFD/ND: Text overlaps
• PFD: 3rd airspeed digit cutoff in compact mode
• ND: Unable to exit PICK WPT mode on FO ND MAP
• ND: FIX/ETOPS range ring not showing when waypoint is out of map range
• ND: ETOPS line style changed
• ND: Button highlight boxes not showing on full ND mode
• ND: Map scale incorrect in full plan mode
• ND: Airport map not displayed correctly for highly complex airports
• ND: Airport map display misaligned in crosswind
• ND: wide FO side menu clickspot does not cover entry select box (only the diamond)
• 2D DU popups cannot be closed by clicking the light sensor
• CDU: VNAV CRZ Page LSK 6L typo
• CDU: FIX page radial only option
• CDU: FIX page maximum distance increased
• CDU: setting cruise IAS manually does not affect airspeed
• CDU: Mouse highlight not working on FIX page
• CDU: Help message not matching selected weight unit
• CDU: RTE page CO route cut off
• TCP: frequency tuning
• EFB: CTD when pressing PGDN button
• EFB: Departure chart clip page only shows page 1/1
• EFB: XFR button not working on 2D popup
• FS Setting: incompatibility with “true airspeed” FS speed setting
• FS Setting: incompatibility with “metric” FS altitude setting
• QW Dispatcher: unable to find FSX Steam path
• QW Dispatcher: changing units does not affect aircraft
• QW Dispatcher: Bulk Cargo weight issues
• QWCAS Sound improvements
• Flight Controls using keyboard arrow keys
• Autopilot disconnect and warning sound cancel using key command
• EFB: invalid autobrake settings highlighted in yellow
• EICAS: ‘COMM’ memo when new COMM message received