Mega Airport Berlin-Brandenburg professional by Aerosoft is now available for Prepar3D version 4.
The package is a detailed rendition of Berlin Brandenburg or “Willy Brandt” and also includes Schönefeld, recreated in equal detail. Two AFCAD versions have been included that can be switched between Brandenburg (not yet open) or Schönefeld (the current state of the airport).
The professional edition comes with Prepar3D-specific features such as dynamic lighting, automatic seasonal scenery and automatic bad weather switching for the airport lighting.
• Dynamic objects such as apron vehicles, road and train traffic
• Animated visual docking systems and jetways
• High resolution day and night textures (2048 px²)
• Over 100 km² coverage with high resolution aerial imagery
• Complex mesh terrain even depicting smaller terrain features
• Realistic 3D grass and vegetation
• Highly detailed manual including charts
• Compatible with all known add-ons
• Optional patch for ORBX FTX Germany North
Owners of Mega Airport Berlin-Brandenburg can use Aerosoft’s saving upgrade service and purchase the professional version for €8,98.