PC Pilot Contact Details
The World's Favourite Flight Simulation Magazine
- Derek Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jane Whittaker
- Richard Benedikz
For subscription and mail order enquiries:
- Email: email@example.com
- Sean Leslie (01780 755131): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Jarman: email@example.com
- Bill Stack
- Chris Frishmuth
- Joe Lavery
- Peter Stark
- Peter Wright
- Tony Radmilovich
- Louise Talbot: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simon Russell: email@example.com
Group Advertising Manager
- Brodie Baxter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica Bannister-Pearce: Jessica@pcpilot.net
- Key Publishing Ltd
PO BOX 100
- TEL: +44(0)1780 755131
- FAX: +44(0)1780 751323
Registered Office & Delivery Address
Key Publishing Ltd
Units 1-4 Gwash Way Industrial Estate
Main Telephone Number: 01780 755131
Advertising Fax Number: 01780 751323
Main Fax Number: 01780 757261
Mail Order Address
Key Publishing Ltd,
PO Box 300,
Mail Order Telephone Number: 01780 480404
Mail Order Fax Number: 01780 757812
Registered No. 02713662 England
Cookies and How We Use Them
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognise your device and to provide features such as:
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site, if you use the remember me feature. This allows us to recognise you when you return to the site, check your subscription and log you back in.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve PC Pilot content, and services through Google Analytics.
- Preventing fraudulent activities.
- Improving security.
You can turn off cookies and still use this site but you will be unable to use the remember me feature.
Cookies and Browser Settings
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.